Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I recently created some cd covers, saved them re-opned them and everything was fine. Went home on the weekend and then came to open them, I could see everything in the preview but when I opened it I could not see any of the bitmap images.

They were there as I was able to copy and paste into another package, but how can I make the images viewable in Xara?

They are on the same layer as other items that I can see, so it is not a layer visibility thing....I am pulling my hair out as I dont want to have to redo them.

Any ideas?

I recently created some cd covers, saved them re-opned them and everything was fine. Went home on the weekend and then came to open them, I could see everything in the preview but when I opened it I could not see any of the bitmap images.

They were there as I was able to copy and paste into another package, but how can I make the images viewable in Xara?

They are on the same layer as other items that I can see, so it is not a layer visibility thing....I am pulling my hair out as I dont want to have to redo them.

Any ideas?

I couldn't say what the problem is, but if they are bitmaps, open the bitmap gallery and see if they are in there. Why not attach the xar file to your next post and we will see if we can open it.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I can't add much to what Eric suggested.

I do wonder if somehow your view quality got set to Outline (Window > Quality). If this happens all you will see with a bitmap is an outline.

If you see a rectangle but not image then this might be the problem. Go to Window > Quality and set the View Quality to Anti-aliased.

This help?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Click to make The Xara Xone #1

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>