Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is anyone else having problems downloading fills from the Xara website? I get the following message when attempting to do so:

Corrupt index file. Cannot continue adding or updating web folders.

I'm just wondering if this is a problem with my program.

Is anyone else having problems downloading fills from the Xara website? I get the following message when attempting to do so:

Corrupt index file. Cannot continue adding or updating web folders.

I'm just wondering if this is a problem with my program.

I've been getting the same error today.

I thought it was either my copy or my connection (Blueyonder Hi-Speed Cable Modem)... because they've been having probs today.

Seems not though... Xara what's going on. I think they've broken it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Michael Ward
    http://LeighCenturions.net

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I just tried it. Calling on xara's online clipart I get a error message that: "No filters that were designed for this type of file have been found..." Upon closing the error message box it then proceeds to import all the graphics from some page at xara.com including assigning one as the page's tiling background - very strange!

I then tried xara's online fills and although I didn't get any error messages - I didn't get the fill(s) either. All seemed to be working fine except it placed the default bitmap rather than what was requested.

I suspect there is some sort of server problem at xara.com where their online clipart/fills are hosted. Anyone want to drop Xara Ltd. a email? (I'm sure 99.9% of you type faster than my one finger [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>