Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Some more geometry added.

Emanuel Brito
    www.homographicus.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	update.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	4455  

Some more geometry added.

Emanuel Brito
    www.homographicus.com

Getting ready for the Grand Prix, Emanuel?

Looking good!

My Best,
    Gare

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

ooh, I missed this thread... right on Emanuel, your modeling is terrific as per usual, though I feel that you could gain a far more realistic paint job than this... I mean I remember your "pump" and it looked like it was fresh out of a store... the metals looked real in that one, and though this might be sporting say a fibre body it could still usee some clear coat to bring out more relective values or something like that, then again what the hell do I know eh? Stu, jens Gary and even yourself are far more astute in these areas than I am... good and sold modeling though... [righ on]

Woo-wee! Its coming along nicely Emanuel.

Thanks for comments Gary, Gidgit and Mike.
    Gidgit I follow your sugestion on the windshield...he..he.heeee I'm sure you didn't mentioned because you guessed how much it cost me!!!!
    Rendering with Flamingo it's dificult to master and I have looked for tutorials but have found nothing, although I've seen some really nice renders. So must explore more. It's not very practical to take this as a mesh to Strata because the file is complex and 3ds export takes ages to output and input and kills the geometry unless I use high polygon count.

Emanuel Brito

your right Emel, I didn't notice... doh... but yes, the windshield/body area there looks far better eh... not so much extruded area for sure and thus looks totaly better... sorry about not seeing this, some crit I am eh... ????

yea, the render thing ... hmmm, I use Wings and do most renders in Carrara, some in C4D, as well from time to time pull the odd one through with trueSpace 3.2... but mostly Carrara because I find it's controls much more accurate to my particular tastes in fiddling around with such ...

Keep at it Emanuel, you are such a good 3D modeler, and wow I keep seeing that Pump eh... like I have stated, the metals in it were awesome... but I suppose that was Strata... hmmm, I totaly understand not want to tessilate everything to tri's re 3dsm... you will find a way to get this done for sure I thinx... after all it is you we are talking about eh... and you are one dedicated dude

Hi Emanuel,

Lot of work shown here. How many hours have you put in so far? Must be a labor of love I know nothing about racing and the automobiles involved, but this looks great.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update