Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Got this info from a coworker. If your looking for a tablet, thought I'd pass this on.

"WACOM OFFERS DEALS ON GRAPHIC TABLETS
    Wacom Technology Corp. announced its overstock liquidation sale on all sizes of Intuos PC serial graphics tablets. Because many PC users have switched to USB ports, graphics tablets with serial connections are in lower demand.
    Overstock liquidation prices for new Intuos PC serial tablets range from $99.99 for a 4x5
    active area, regularly $179, to $399.99 for a 12x18 active area, regularly $659.
    Refurbished units are available in all sizes except 4x5. You can purchase the tablets directly from Wacom Technology through May 31 at:
    http://www.wacom.com/overstock/serial.cfm.

I reboot Windows for a living
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark

Got this info from a coworker. If your looking for a tablet, thought I'd pass this on.

"WACOM OFFERS DEALS ON GRAPHIC TABLETS
    Wacom Technology Corp. announced its overstock liquidation sale on all sizes of Intuos PC serial graphics tablets. Because many PC users have switched to USB ports, graphics tablets with serial connections are in lower demand.
    Overstock liquidation prices for new Intuos PC serial tablets range from $99.99 for a 4x5
    active area, regularly $179, to $399.99 for a 12x18 active area, regularly $659.
    Refurbished units are available in all sizes except 4x5. You can purchase the tablets directly from Wacom Technology through May 31 at:
    http://www.wacom.com/overstock/serial.cfm.

I reboot Windows for a living
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark

Thanks for tip! I'd definitely had had one at those prices... except than they only take orders from the US. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]</p>

Anyone know if the same offers are available in Europe from anywhere? Or, anyone in America want to buy one and send it over? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]</p>

did the same think a few months ago with an upgrade to Painter6 from Painter classic.

I have an Intuos and couldn't miss it anymore, but their policy is really racist and stupid. (that's the same thing in fact)

WACOM EUROPE GMBH
    HELLENBERGSTRASSE 4
    D-41460 NEUSS
    DEUTSCHLAND

Wish I could do more to help you.
    In fact, it might be a good idea to get someone over there to buy it for you. But DON'T forget you'll have to pay VAT (Mehrwertsteuer) and income taxes. Should you do it (experience), ask them to put a reasonable price on a written bill fixed on the outside of the parcel. The full price isn't necessary, but, let's say, 20$ is so ridiculous that the customs officers will fine you for trying to cheat.

I wish you luck. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Yes, I've been hit by unexpected taxes before, ordering single books from fatbrain, of all things... probably cost them more to inspect them than they got back in tax from me.</p>

The inspectors spent eight weeks looking at them too - guess they're slow readers. I've found using an express delivery option seems to get through without the hassle or the taxes.</p>

Now, if only there were someone left in the US I hadn't already insulted as 'a dumb American'. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]</p>