Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I will occasionally pick up Dynamic Graphics when there is an interesting article. DG recently started offering tips for several different programs other than Adobe/Mac such as Canvas, Corel and PhotoImpact; I was delighted to see a letter from a Pete Watson, Palmerston North, New Zealand, for writing in and requesting coverage of Xara X. They're still getting letters debating coverage of Corel and the PC! Let's hope they cut straight to the chase, review Xara, then add it to their list of alternatives to A/M.

Although...you won't ever find more useful tips/tricks for Xara than here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I will occasionally pick up Dynamic Graphics when there is an interesting article. DG recently started offering tips for several different programs other than Adobe/Mac such as Canvas, Corel and PhotoImpact; I was delighted to see a letter from a Pete Watson, Palmerston North, New Zealand, for writing in and requesting coverage of Xara X. They're still getting letters debating coverage of Corel and the PC! Let's hope they cut straight to the chase, review Xara, then add it to their list of alternatives to A/M.

Although...you won't ever find more useful tips/tricks for Xara than here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]