Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello Everybody,

I have a simple GIF file, with a gray-coloured shape ( a logo ) surrounded by a plain white background.

I need to change the fill colour of that logo shape to something else. How do I do that from within XARA?

Many thanks

Paul

Hello Everybody,

I have a simple GIF file, with a gray-coloured shape ( a logo ) surrounded by a plain white background.

I need to change the fill colour of that logo shape to something else. How do I do that from within XARA?

Many thanks

Paul

Hi
    I'f it's a simple shape why not just import it to Xara. Open a new layer and manualy trace the shape. Then you can make it what ever colour you want and you will have a Xara file to play with instead of a grotty GIF.

Derek

Or-

You can right and left click on colors on the screen palette. Not sure but I think right click changes the background color and left click changes the other elements.

At any rate, you'll find out soon enough :-)

Gary

If you make it a stained glass transparency you can get rid of the background color also... Almost as good as redrawing it.. kinda sorta... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif