Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Resizing

I am having problems with resizing. I have a graphic that I am copying and pasting into another page..no matter if I resize in the page, copy>paste and resize in the new page, scale line widths or not, convert to editable shapes, it is not resizing properly.....am I missing something? I am not using transparencies, bevels, shadows.

The part that is not resizing is the rectangle 'frame' round the graphic

Help!

Mags

I am having problems with resizing. I have a graphic that I am copying and pasting into another page..no matter if I resize in the page, copy>paste and resize in the new page, scale line widths or not, convert to editable shapes, it is not resizing properly.....am I missing something? I am not using transparencies, bevels, shadows.

The part that is not resizing is the rectangle 'frame' round the graphic

Help!

Mags

Doesn't appear to be anything attached to your posting.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Oops, guess posting the picture would have helped - sorry! Don't know if my computer was having a blip or what but I opened a blank page and started over and everything is ok now...my little mind boggles!

Are there any general "rules" for resizing, ie. should you always convert to editable shapes first, scale line widths on etc...don't know where I went wrong/right and perhaps if someone could give me some pointers I might (I stress might!) stay on track in future.

Thanks.

Mags