Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Hard one...

My vote is for #10. Somehow, I like it when a company's logo is a symbol of some type, rather than simply having the company's name as the logo, like #11. I also concur that the colors could be improved, but there's lots of flexibility with this particular design.

.joroho.

Sorry, gang. I thought I was replying to Gary's thread for the Stemp logo, but accidentally ended up starting this new thread and the forum wouldn't let me delete it. Please forgive me.
    Wise men still seek Him.

My vote is for #10. Somehow, I like it when a company's logo is a symbol of some type, rather than simply having the company's name as the logo, like #11. I also concur that the colors could be improved, but there's lots of flexibility with this particular design.

.joroho.

Sorry, gang. I thought I was replying to Gary's thread for the Stemp logo, but accidentally ended up starting this new thread and the forum wouldn't let me delete it. Please forgive me.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Sorry Joel

I attempted to move this thread into the actual topic but it get so cluttered and disorganized behind the scenes I had to give up.

The mechanisms are there for moving it, I just was not able to find the thread in the jumbled list.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone