Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Art

I just installed the Maxon Art Suite, same as our good friend Stu. I am impressed by the quality and the readability of the manuals, and the fast delivery. They stated up to three weeks, but it's only one.
    So now the real study begins. The big difficulty is that I see before my mind's eye the most wonderful scenes and structures, but I can't put a plugin in my brain (Matrix) that gives me the necessary knowledge of the software, so study I must...

You know this great saying:

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys? True, oh! so true.

But still: me be very 'appy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

I just installed the Maxon Art Suite, same as our good friend Stu. I am impressed by the quality and the readability of the manuals, and the fast delivery. They stated up to three weeks, but it's only one.
    So now the real study begins. The big difficulty is that I see before my mind's eye the most wonderful scenes and structures, but I can't put a plugin in my brain (Matrix) that gives me the necessary knowledge of the software, so study I must...

You know this great saying:

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys? True, oh! so true.

But still: me be very 'appy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Excellent Erik [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Be wary of those tutes in the manual.The one on the stingray drove me nuts because at one stage it says enter coordinates or use etrude,well if you dont extrude and you just enter coordinates you dont end up with the points you need to extrude later...this drove me nuts until I realized just to extrude and the first bit may be a typo [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Enjoy my friend.

Stu.

Congratulations on the purchase Erik! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I thought I should add that a while ago I had a moan about the pricing of this product in the 3d forum,but I was ripped off by a reseller and it was no fault of Maxons whatsoever,so I hereby remove my moan [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Stu.

Congrats on the new app Erik!

Happy rendering! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If ya have any questions let us know.

Mark...