Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

HELLO ALL HI AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME JOIN THE FORUM

My name is DANNETTE and im glad to meet you all

I have created a cool graphic for my web page the graphic (below) has a white boarder
    along the left hand edge how do i remove it or fix since Ive already saved it in bitmap form

[img]quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/mesteno1/[/img]

I have created a title graphic with the site name, also done in xara x, ( wild hearts
    whisper)
    the question is since i saved each letter individualy after placing it and then saved the overal effect will i be able after loading the graphic on my web site
    to place each letter individualy where i want or will it come out like a piece of paper with
    name on it in other words will it come out in one piece or as seperate graphics i have put much work into all this and since it is my attempt at electronic art you have to know i made alot of mistakes and i dont want to make more now to slow me down any more than i already am

any insight s would happily recieved I can asure you

Dannette

HELLO ALL HI AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME JOIN THE FORUM

My name is DANNETTE and im glad to meet you all

I have created a cool graphic for my web page the graphic (below) has a white boarder
    along the left hand edge how do i remove it or fix since Ive already saved it in bitmap form

[img]quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/mesteno1/[/img]

I have created a title graphic with the site name, also done in xara x, ( wild hearts
    whisper)
    the question is since i saved each letter individualy after placing it and then saved the overal effect will i be able after loading the graphic on my web site
    to place each letter individualy where i want or will it come out like a piece of paper with
    name on it in other words will it come out in one piece or as seperate graphics i have put much work into all this and since it is my attempt at electronic art you have to know i made alot of mistakes and i dont want to make more now to slow me down any more than i already am

any insight s would happily recieved I can asure you

Dannette

Dannette, maybe it is just me, but I can't see the picture you have uploaded.

Can you repost.

Thanks,

Turan

Dannette Welcome to the forum - you need to upload your picture in a browser compatible format - most of us use jpg files when we are uploading them.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Welcome Dannette. Try uploading your graphic again.

Once you type your message, scroll down below the smiley faces to options and check "post attachments". Then click the "post now" button. You'll get a "continue" screen wait a few seconds and another screen will come up asking for the location of the graphic you want to upload.

Mickie

Good to have you here.

Let us know if you continue to have uploading problems. Are you using Opera as your brower by the way? There have been problems with this browser and uploading files.

If so, send me your files and I can add them to your message.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Im sorry about the grapphic not being loaded up ill try again . and no im not using opera? ie6. again i am . very sorry . thank you for responding

mesteno1

I don't know why your having problems attaching your images. It's quite simple: First save your image as a gif or a jpg or a png: When you "Post a Reply" or "Post New Topic", after you've entered your text check the "post attachment" check box and hit the "Post Now" button. You get a screen saying "thankyou for your contributition, (dont't hit the continue button), if you wait a few seconds a second screen appears asking you to browse yout hard drive for the image to post. Select the image you want and hit the "Upload Attachment" button.
    Hope this helps
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post_attachment.gif 
Views:	189 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	12349  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post_attachment2.gif 
Views:	184 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	11925  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host