Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thought you might like to see some XaraX work of mine. Being unemployed, I've decided to pitch for some freelance work, including a package-deal Family Website, of which this is the demo. Rather than using photos of my family (or strangers) or clip-art, I decided to use my own drawings.
    What do you think?
    AlphaBeck Designs Family Website Demo
    "Communication is everything"

Thought you might like to see some XaraX work of mine. Being unemployed, I've decided to pitch for some freelance work, including a package-deal Family Website, of which this is the demo. Rather than using photos of my family (or strangers) or clip-art, I decided to use my own drawings.
    What do you think?
    AlphaBeck Designs Family Website Demo

Simon

I assume you are using this ISP because they provide free websites if you display their advertising?

At any rate, I like the family tree idea.

Are you thinking of marketing this to families who would like to have a personal website?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Click to make The Xara Xone #1

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

Yes, I made one for my parents (Frank & Louise's site) and some of their friends showed some interest in having one of their own. I'm just using the free Lycos account to test and build the site - I'll move it to a proper ISP when it's finished!

Simon Beck
    London, UK

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Simon - Although I like your Xara drawings of generic family members, I find your own family's site dramatically more interesting. As such I think it would better market the idea. Actually I think the two could work well together. A focus on your family's site as the example but with the other to highlight the options.

Here's another marketing example you might consider... How about doing one on the royal family. It could get traffic from the search engines and expose your service. It would be fun to write it as if you were the Queen creating the site. Could be fun!

Before I go I must say your little William looks like a real sweety! I like babies!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Simon (from another!)

Get hold of a Waitrose disk (UK supermarket) - no popups and little junk email - fine for development work!

www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk