Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Strange Shadows

While attempting to draw eggcups for BCDeb's challenge in the gallery - not too successfully, I produced these three. (They must have been part of a series.) When I applied the shadows, one came out grey and the other two white. Any suggestions why ? When I tried to color the light ones, the whole image was affected. I assume this is because I had grouped each one. If I ungroup, can I apply colour to a shadow ? All right, I'll check the manual. Hope others have better luck with eggcups; I'd better stick to eggcup people. Cheers, Neil [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eggcups.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	13634  

While attempting to draw eggcups for BCDeb's challenge in the gallery - not too successfully, I produced these three. (They must have been part of a series.) When I applied the shadows, one came out grey and the other two white. Any suggestions why ? When I tried to color the light ones, the whole image was affected. I assume this is because I had grouped each one. If I ungroup, can I apply colour to a shadow ? All right, I'll check the manual. Hope others have better luck with eggcups; I'd better stick to eggcup people. Cheers, Neil [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Beats me Neil. Why not just leave them that way and maybe someone will think you are very clever to have created different colored shadows :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    he tub mob relieves</a>