Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aarrgghh!!!

I guess with that many shadows click-selecting them wouldn't be feasible, and there's no select all shadows only option. I was thinking that a possible work-around would be to select the color of the shadow in the names gallery. It would work if the shadow color to be changed was anything other than the default. For some reason, the default shadow color doesn't show up in the name gallery under colors used.

...Everyone for taking the time to try to puzzle this out. I guess that I'm just trying to do wierd things with the program, and I reached one of it's boundries.

Happy doodling!

~Dave!~
    ~Dave!~

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I was looking to change the "glow" colour behind the multiple images created from using the bitmap tracer. My (somewhat Micky-Mouse) solution was to use a wall shadow instead. I centered the shadow and increased the blur to get a larger radius, thus a glow-like effect. Then I offset the shadow so that the images and the shadows were side-by-side.

Next, I converted everything to editable shapes and ungrouped them. Then, selecting only the (former) shadows, I aligned them back to the center of the images and selected colours until I found one I liked.

Whew!

I'm not sure that the end product was worth it, but I do know that I'll use this technique again. Thanks again for all your help!

~Dave!~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lemonade.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	275.5 KB 
ID:	14473  
    ~Dave!~