Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3minutes

inside the glass is moving slower than outside.The leaves are falling and the spider has built it's web. The marbles havn't changed, but they have been the same since I was a kid and now they are abandoned by my children who are too old for them.
    The picture built itself and only the chicken pecking at my leg prevented me from continuing with it.
    But that's why we all make pictures,because it's exciting and informative at the same time as being often a complete suprise.

and Ross
    at 14 you are younger than all my kids so just think what what you will be able to do with the grandson of Xara when you are my age and have been using computers for graphics for thirty odd years constantly, unlike me who has only been at it a short time. Patience is the key.

Thanks for the rhyme. I can't make rhymes work in my own language to do it in someone elses puts me to shame.
    Your right about night being a magical time, especially tonight, as it warm and we were sitting outside at nine o'clock.....this is England and it's nearly october...it's supposed to be cold and raining.

or is it just neil?

The different levels it works on are all subconscious additions as there was little conscious direction given to the drawing after the initial idea to make a drawing of an hour glass. It is this apparent appearance of elements out of nowhere that has become of consuming interest to me.
    It's back to dreams and the conscious/ subconscious directing of dreams either by the person producing the image or the person viewing it.
    To me the image is melencholic in it's overall 'feel', but I need analysing to discover the roots of the imagery.