Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

your panorama looks great - you should offer it to the local visitor center...

I've developed two different applications - Enterprise Navigator© and pic nav©. pic nav features a panoramic slide show but can be fed with a 360° panorama as well, and can display flash and avi content and grab content from a web server.

Best of all: you can move left and right, up and down and zoom in (up to 1000%) and out, stop, restart...

A sample that will expire this month is here:

http://www.sacalobra.de/samples/tui.exe

size is around 800 k

it's an offline module, so you have to download and start it on your machine. But please don't try to run it on a Mac - it might be kind of destructive on Macs.

You can load 4 different 'panoramas' that come with it. The advanced version loads additional panoramas from the net.

Click 'Beschreibung' = description and it will display detailed infos about the location.

I have designed all elements with Xara X...

Have fun!

jens

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--

[This message was edited by jens g.r. benthien on July 08, 2002 at 22:36.]
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Made by 9 vеrtikal photos, assembled in Xara X.
    A stronghold "Tcarevetc" one of favorite historical places here...
    Real size of image is: 90x20cm on 300dpi...
    Last edited by minimiro; 10 February 2009 at 09:56 PM.
    [A]bort? [R]etry? or [S]elf distruct

minimiro.com

Richard,

It’s a good way to learn especially if you have a goal to keep you going. It’s even better when you get the software as a gift! I bought Dreamwaver4/Fireworks4/Flash5 last August at the full price and already I’ve shelled out for MX – expensive thing this learning but it’s cheaper than taking time off to go to courses!

Egg - that’s a fantastic flash application. I like the radar-style display too – very cute! There’s something valve radio-esque about it... I’d love to have a collection of vintage radio recordings, a lovely flash tuning scale, tons of bandwidth and bingo – a virtual valve radio [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

With a fire button it would look very similar to 3D Tanx by DKtronics on the old Spectrum!

--
    Graeme

--
    Graeme
    Graeme

If you want to see the results of photo stitching look at http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons/ This guy stitches many digital photos together to get results comparable to the best traditional photographs.
    Geology in the Bristol Area
    www.wega.org.uk
    Walking in the Auvergne
    www.churchard.com

Great stuff folks... wow how diverse the lanscapes of this planet truly are... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hi Egg, thanx for the tour... very nicely done... seamless stitching job... and oh yes... thanx for the reminder on just how slow my baby celeron is hehe... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]