Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

i want doing this concept by any way !!!!!

The thing that you will do, just creating the interface that includes a pink background and of the scale in the middle of the screen and a box full of weights so how much he take from this box it will never end, and a dialog box that he can right the two number's that he want to divide them and the operation"%" already displayed, then after writing the numbers in tow different dialog box and third dialog box that he at the end after he uses the scale and weights and discover it he will write the answer in this dialog then press check answer icon so if the answer he writes is correct a message box will appear and tell him that "correct answer" if the answer is wrong massage box will appear and tell him "wrong answer" but the dialog box should be written in Arabic if the VRML support this even the numbers should be in Arabic.

• Now the child wants to divide for an example 12%2.
    So in the right side of the scale he will represent 12 by putting a weight on 4 and another one in 8, or he can do it in another way that he put one on 10 and a weight on 2, or in another way by putting the weight on 6 and another weight on 6, like you see it will be don in different ways depend on the child , by representing the number 12 in different ways at the end the weights must represent 12 and the arm of the scale will move down because the weights is in one side.

• He put a weight on 4 the scale will move down.

• When he put another weight on 8 it will move down mush more.

• If he change his mind and move the weight from number 8 the scale will move up because the weight had been removed and still will be not balance because there is a weight on 4, but suppose there is no weight on 4 so the scale will be balanced, imagine that u have a real scale and what will happen when u remove and add weights because we are representing a real scale.

• Now a bout the other side he will put a weight on the number that exist in the expression 12 %2 and will be number 2, so he must now figure how many weights he will put on number 2, the answer will be 6 weights on number 2.
    • Note: that when the chilled put a weight on number 2 the arm will start to get balance a little bit so when he put more weights on 2 the more it get balance until he put 6 weights on 2 then it will get balanced.
    • I do not know if the child when he put the 6 weights on 2 it will be enough to put each weight under the previous one, if he can ok , if he can't make it that he can put the new weight on the previous on but not on the beginning of the weight at the middle so he can know that how many weights he put.( note that I do not know if the scale will be tall enough to accept more than 25 weights, each weight under the previous one if u can do that ok u can't do the other one each weight on the previous but from the middle if still can't see what u can do or phone me).

• The other thing if he divide two numbers with a reminder like 14%3
    • So he put at the right side of the scale a weight on 10 and another on 4 or put two weights on 7and so on depend on the way of thinking in the child
    • So at the other side of the scale the left on he will put 4 weights on number 3 so still the scale is not balance because he must put a weight on 2 then the scale will be balance after that he will write the answer on the dialog box then press the icon check answer and see if the answer is right or not like I said before.
    • See that there is an interactive between the child and the scale I do not know but I think there Is a way that we should create a code for this is not jus animation done by internet scene assembler
    [img]null[/img]
    Attached Files Attached Files

i want doing this concept by any way !!!!!

The thing that you will do, just creating the interface that includes a pink background and of the scale in the middle of the screen and a box full of weights so how much he take from this box it will never end, and a dialog box that he can right the two number's that he want to divide them and the operation"%" already displayed, then after writing the numbers in tow different dialog box and third dialog box that he at the end after he uses the scale and weights and discover it he will write the answer in this dialog then press check answer icon so if the answer he writes is correct a message box will appear and tell him that "correct answer" if the answer is wrong massage box will appear and tell him "wrong answer" but the dialog box should be written in Arabic if the VRML support this even the numbers should be in Arabic.

• Now the child wants to divide for an example 12%2.
    So in the right side of the scale he will represent 12 by putting a weight on 4 and another one in 8, or he can do it in another way that he put one on 10 and a weight on 2, or in another way by putting the weight on 6 and another weight on 6, like you see it will be don in different ways depend on the child , by representing the number 12 in different ways at the end the weights must represent 12 and the arm of the scale will move down because the weights is in one side.

• He put a weight on 4 the scale will move down.

• When he put another weight on 8 it will move down mush more.

• If he change his mind and move the weight from number 8 the scale will move up because the weight had been removed and still will be not balance because there is a weight on 4, but suppose there is no weight on 4 so the scale will be balanced, imagine that u have a real scale and what will happen when u remove and add weights because we are representing a real scale.

• Now a bout the other side he will put a weight on the number that exist in the expression 12 %2 and will be number 2, so he must now figure how many weights he will put on number 2, the answer will be 6 weights on number 2.
    • Note: that when the chilled put a weight on number 2 the arm will start to get balance a little bit so when he put more weights on 2 the more it get balance until he put 6 weights on 2 then it will get balanced.
    • I do not know if the child when he put the 6 weights on 2 it will be enough to put each weight under the previous one, if he can ok , if he can't make it that he can put the new weight on the previous on but not on the beginning of the weight at the middle so he can know that how many weights he put.( note that I do not know if the scale will be tall enough to accept more than 25 weights, each weight under the previous one if u can do that ok u can't do the other one each weight on the previous but from the middle if still can't see what u can do or phone me).

• The other thing if he divide two numbers with a reminder like 14%3
    • So he put at the right side of the scale a weight on 10 and another on 4 or put two weights on 7and so on depend on the way of thinking in the child
    • So at the other side of the scale the left on he will put 4 weights on number 3 so still the scale is not balance because he must put a weight on 2 then the scale will be balance after that he will write the answer on the dialog box then press the icon check answer and see if the answer is right or not like I said before.
    • See that there is an interactive between the child and the scale I do not know but I think there Is a way that we should create a code for this is not jus animation done by internet scene assembler
    [img]null[/img]

notes:

this is concept is not must doing it by vrml or javascript i want do it by any way or by any programming language but must do it with 3d images not 2d plllllllllllllllllllz

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

any C++ coder around here?

Soso, I think this is the wrong forum. You should try sourceforge.net - there you'll meet the hard and tough and experienced coders who **might** be able to help you - as far as I can evaluate there is no member in this forum who can code 3D in Java or any other language.

Sorry, but I have to surrender at this point ;-}

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--