Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I started designing my webpage in 1280 x 1024. But it looks like crap in 800 X 600. Te right part of the site is not visable so the disigning looks like crap. I know (reading this form) that I'm not the only person who have these problem. Does anyone known how I can change the template so it looks good in 800 x 600? (Xara help !! it is your product http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/redface.gif )

I agree. I bought a super computer specifically to run sophisticated graphics and music software. Why should I have to dummy down my machine to make an $80 piece of software work on it?

Good luck -
    I gave up on using the WS4 themes because they were just so frustrating, yOUR 100 % correct with the resolution issue I had some clients using that lower res and had to scroll right big time.
    SOLUTION -dont use themes

i disagree with Chickenman

Sorry Chickenman, the themes are easy to use! Im fully aware that what some people find easy others will find extremely difficult - we all have abilities in different areas! (not trying to be rude in any way chickenman so please dont take offence)

Beertje what themeset, which layout, whats the address the problem can be viewed at? i dont mind trying to help