Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok guys, c'mon and GROW UP!! Any random person that would come in here and see that I was 15 would believe I was the oldest one in the forum if it was filled with posts like these! Please guys, if you want to hate me for saying this, go right ahead. OR you could realize the immaturity of this and just stop now. I really did respect a lot of you till I start to read this. These posts really do show the true character that each of you taking part of this have [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

No hard feelings please, but just reread what you've typed, think about who you're writing it to, then think about WHY!? It just brings the whole group down and makes me really confused as to who are the adults and who are the kids of this forum. Honestly, I had to go to some of your profiles just to double check how old you were

I realize a little harsh, but this is what I'm feeling and I'm sorry

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Steve,

if you tell somebody something, he's not doing right and this somebody would keep on doing it regardless, what would you do ??

You could go on telling him
    You could ignore him
    You could be sarcastic about it

I chose the latter one, knowing that this was neither mature nor nice.

You are the perfect testimonial, that a 15 year old can be an accepted, honoured member of this forum who really contributes.

I don't see, why this should not be possible with 14. There was a time, when *I* wanted to learn from the pros, but I never treated those who helped me with such disrespect.
    Everybody who joins this place knows what a helpful bunch of people we are. I have seen Newbies here, who grew to be very well respected members over time. They listened to what was told and used it to get better and better.
    It's OK to start as a beginner, but it's not OK to flood this place with pointless 'designs' without even trying to learn or finish *anything*.

Think of it as my own way of dealing with the frustration that not help nor good words could change anything in this matter.
    You may judge me for that, and I have to accept that. Don't however judge over the others who jumped on my train here.

I still think it's sort of funny, but then again that might be just my kind of humour.

Wolfgang

Ok, I see what you meant now, and I'm assuming that no harm was intended. And I guess a word to Ross, try spending more time with your works, for the sake of yourself! Listen to the people here, they have a lot of knowledge to share with you if you are just willing to listen. If you're still not getting it, I'd recomend observing some other peoples works and see what they do and see every detail, there's no better way to learn than observing and copying!
    But still, think about the cause and effect of your post before you post it, we all saw what can happen with an innocent little crack on someone with that post about the circle

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

What happened to the kinder, gentler forum GP was promulgating a couple of months ago?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]