Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Stoned

heh...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stonedface.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	12851  
    IP

heh...
    IP

... your image looks neat, Ross Allen. Would you share your process with us?

I posted this question in your "Audrey" thread:

- - - I think your image is interesting though. Stock photos - eh? Which agency do you license your images from? They seem to carry some neat stuff; I would love to take a peak.

Ross Allen, Perhaps completing your old threads before you start a new one would be something to consider? Or have you totally forgotten about ALL your posts in the Xara X Forum?

Cheers!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

IP

Great image GF....people tend to overlook B&W in favor of color, but black and white can be very dramatic.

Also, it's your choice if you want to share your "process" with us....I for one just enjoy viewing your work, regardless of how you achieve it.

Have a good day,
    Carolyn
    IP

Im not trying to be mean. But its like its my own stlye and i would like to keep it that way.I dont want to make anyone mad.But I just kinda wanna keep it that way.

(Edit)But,if you wanna get that stoned face look, Just take you pic and make a grayscale, Then take a texture(anyone will do)make a new layer and paste it into the picture,keep on pasting it till you cover the picture.Then set to layer to overlay
    IP

IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Terrific image, GF...I think it has to be my fav!

And thanks for the "secret" ....we won't tell anyone..... lol.

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP