Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've said in another thread that i'll put some plugin filters for download on my french Xara X page... well... i'm just building this site, but if you are interested by the plugins i've reposted a copy of an old website of mine featuring them at this URL.

You can download the filters, but please do not talk about it outside this forum, as this is just a temporary site posted for you, Xara users.

I've said in another thread that i'll put some plugin filters for download on my french Xara X page... well... i'm just building this site, but if you are interested by the plugins i've reposted a copy of an old website of mine featuring them at this URL.

You can download the filters, but please do not talk about it outside this forum, as this is just a temporary site posted for you, Xara users.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I downloaded your filters and had fun playing with them. I think they will complement the modest collection of filters I like to use.

Thanks for creating them and sharing with us. I've attached a Xara X image I made using your filters.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

[This message was edited by Ross Macintosh on March 03, 2002 at 07:51.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blur.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	14362  

I'll always be happy to see artworks made using my filters. Your image is simple but very nice ;-)