Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: XXXXXXXXX

this is my new presentation.
    xxxxxxxxx
    IP

this is my new presentation.
    xxxxxxxxx
    IP

well... I like the splash page graphicly speaking that is ( splash pages are 50/50 ok or not required [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ), but the flash portions took too long for my loading tastes... nice layout however...nav buttons right there to access... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

9X is a different name.. though I must suggest that looking at all the x's doesn't do anything to attract me, so.... what's the target audience here?

thanx
    IP

Thank you for posting.

modified some things.
    moved top page splash into project-1.
    and put a short movie on project-2.

http://xxxxxxxxx.org
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gidgit:
    9X is a different name.. though I must suggest that looking at all the x's doesn't do anything to attract me, so.... what's the target audience here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it's *real*? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Sorry, but I'd just assumed the original post was some kind of joke and ignored it! Think a name like 'xxxxxxxxx' could work, but probably only with a high profile, megabucks advertising campaign to make it sound mysterious (which it certainly is!) and inviting (which it's currently perhaps not!). But then, who knows... perhaps if it was targetted at me I'd have known?

Peter

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?
    IP

... imagine that with that kind of domain name people might think it is an error; or joke (Pete).

Another potential probem is that the less X'x you type in - the more "colourful" the pictures get... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Depending on your target audience - that close of an association with the scavangers of the Net might not be a great thing... (just a though...)

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

[This message was edited by Risto Klint on November 30, 2002 at 17:18.]
    IP