Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi - I'm fairly new here. I posted a question a month ago asking for input on users of Ulead Photo Express. Didn't get but one answer - but have been experimenting and came up with the following image (I hope it comes out). I call it Two tumbling turkeys because it is a photo of two turkey salt and pepper shakers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://www.geocities.com/buggaloo2/F...ingturkeys.JPG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twotumblingturkeys.JPG 
Views:	291 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	6928  

Hi - I'm fairly new here. I posted a question a month ago asking for input on users of Ulead Photo Express. Didn't get but one answer - but have been experimenting and came up with the following image (I hope it comes out). I call it Two tumbling turkeys because it is a photo of two turkey salt and pepper shakers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://www.geocities.com/buggaloo2/F...ingturkeys.JPG

Hi Lessandra

Nice image.

I think there is an Ulead forum here somewhere,but dont quote me on that.

The gallery is not the best place to get an answer to a question if thats where you posted it,in the future try one of the forums and you will probably have better luck [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu.

Hey Lessandra,
    Beautiful image, it's very dynamic. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sharon P.
    www.fischerpassmoredesign.com

Wha..?????????

Don't you ever take a look at the home page? We have forums for most of the major programs, Flash, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Ulead products, Xara X, 3D Graphics, Corel....You name it, we have it here. There's also a New Gear forum for any new products or new ideas.

HOME

Check it out to see if there is something you're missing.

Cheers,

T

Thanks all for the compliments and advice.
    No, I wasn't looking for an answer to any question - I was just pointing out how this picture came about. I know there is a Ulead forum, but my little Ulead Photo Express is not one categorized - which is okay - I still can find helpful information in the other forums and in the gallery which are helpful even if I don't use the program someone else is using. And what an inspiration the whole Talkgraphics site is! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Lessandra