Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all,

having in mind, that Xara is working (or to say the least "planning to work") on a new version (or upgrade) of Xara X, I suggest we make a list of all known errors and serious annoyances, we find in the program. Guess that could help making X even more perfect, eh?

Ok, here come my very first three entries to the list:
    - Slider-Adjustments using the mouse-wheel doesn't work in dialogues, like "profile" or "airbrush"
    - "Freehand and Brush-Tool" needs two new icons for "Create Brush" and "Edit Brush", imho.
    - "dots" and "commas" should be displayed differently, since if you hit the wrong key, you e.g. get an object width of "2005", instead of "200.5" or "200,5", as it is over here in Germany.

bye:maak.

Hi all,

having in mind, that Xara is working (or to say the least "planning to work") on a new version (or upgrade) of Xara X, I suggest we make a list of all known errors and serious annoyances, we find in the program. Guess that could help making X even more perfect, eh?

Ok, here come my very first three entries to the list:
    - Slider-Adjustments using the mouse-wheel doesn't work in dialogues, like "profile" or "airbrush"
    - "Freehand and Brush-Tool" needs two new icons for "Create Brush" and "Edit Brush", imho.
    - "dots" and "commas" should be displayed differently, since if you hit the wrong key, you e.g. get an object width of "2005", instead of "200.5" or "200,5", as it is over here in Germany.

bye:maak.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi Maak,

WE get a list like this about every other month. I think they know the worst problems... WE gripe about it enough...

http://www.draginet.com/dragon.gif
    John/DOT
    John/DOT