Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Brushes

- where are they? Probably staring me in the face but I can't see them! Am I not correct in thinking that there were several pages of brilliant brushes. How do I get to them?!

A confused Mags!

- where are they? Probably staring me in the face but I can't see them! Am I not correct in thinking that there were several pages of brilliant brushes. How do I get to them?!

A confused Mags!

Hi Mags

If you are talking about the Swap Shop brushes here on the forums here's a link.

Swap Shop Brushes

The Swap Shop Brushes forum is on the main TalkGraphics page in Xara Archive and is just below the Xara Software area.

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

They are the in the next group of message boards under Xara Software. Swap Shop Brushes

Sue and Judi

Thanks very much - well I might have known it was right under my nose. Didn't realise that there was another group of message boards and have just now noticed the little, obvious(?!) link to them.

Thanks again